Sunday, October 14, 2007


Hey Everyone. Things here are great. We had a normal week but fun. Friday I took the kids to the Linder Corn Maze where they got to pick out a pumpkin, run through a maze and go on a hay ride. They had a pretty good time even though it rained off and on. They are both getting so big.

Abbie's attitude has changed since her birthday last week. She seems to be a little more headstrong. She doesn't wine as much but she definitely has to do things her own way. If she doesn't want to do something she's not afraid to tell you.

William is still attached to mommy. I just don't know how much more love I can handle from him. If I sit on the couch he has to wrap his arms around my legs and give me the wettest kisses ever. He has also started to bite me on the shoulder. I'm just glad that he doesn't have any top teeth to go with the bottom ones yet. He also has been getting around the house pretty good without crawling. He scoots very good on his rear.

Josh and I are great. Josh is almost done with the patio. I will put a picture on the blog when it is all done. Nothing new with me. Still doing what I do best, that's taking care of my family. Well, I write again next week. Bye.

No comments: