Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tea anyone?


Hey everyone. Still not much happened this week. Josh started to work on the bench for the patio this weekend. It's looking pretty sharp. It will be nice to have it all done one of these days.
Abbie and William are doing great. Abbie is learning lots of her letters and saying new sentences. She knows around 10 letters of the alphabet just by looking at them. She amazes Josh and I everyday with what she is learning just by watching us. And she has also started to say 'I love you', but is sounds like I knub you.
William is still trying to crawl but still no luck. I keep thinking that it will happen any day know. He got another hair cut this week. I think I cut his hair more often then I cut Josh's.
Well, that is all I can think of to say for right know. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Talk to you all again next weekend. Bye.

No comments: