Sunday, July 22, 2007


Hello everyone. Things here in Houdekland are doing great. We had a big milestone happen this week. Since Abbie got hurt, she's been climbing out of her crib. So instead of taking the chance of her hurting herself or ripping any stitches, she graduated to a big girl bed. So since Tuesday she's been sleeping in her new room in her new bed. She does really well for being almost two, but mommy or daddy still has to tell her to go back to bed around 3:30 in the morning. Thankfully she goes back to bed without complaining. Tomorrow Abbie and I get to go to the hospital at 7:00 in the morning and get her stitches out. I am way excited.
William is doing great. He got his 4 month shots on Tuesday. I think that he did pretty good. He's also growing like a weed and wanting to sit up a lot. He wants so much to be able to play with his big sister. He watches her all the time. He's also been trying really hard to cut some teeth. He's been at it for a while now. I was hoping that they would come this week because he's been whining a lot. And to top it off we all got a cold. So this week was a very hard week to handle, but we managed to all survive.
Well Josh and I have been working on our individual projects. Josh got the cover to the swimming pool on and started to work on the patio part. I almost got Abbie's room completely done. I just have a few more things to move out and her dresser to move in. Then I can move William downstairs. Well, I will tell you more of our progress with the projects and how Abbie does at the hospital next week. Bye.

No comments: