Monday, September 3, 2007



Hey everyone. Not much happened here the week. I took Abbie to the library and we got some books that they had on hold for us. Then we all went to Pocatello for the weekend. Had some fun with family down there.

Abbie's been doing great. She's been getting clumsy lately, so we know that she's having a growing spar. She did the cutest thing the other day. I took her outside to have her tell daddy goodnight, and when we were walking away she turned and said, " DADDY SAVE ME". Josh didn't know what to do. He wanted to save her but he also new better. I think that it made his day though.

William is getting bigger too. He's been sitting up all by himself this week. I think that he's going to crawl soon. He just watches Abbie all the time and you can tell in his eyes that he wants to play with her so bad. He also got his second tooth this week. Now I'm just looking forward for the day he bites me (yea). He also got his second hair cut to. I cut off almost half and inch. That's a lot of hair for such a little guy.

Well I should go and will write again next week. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I can't believe how big the kids are..and so adorable! Time flies by so fast. I hope u guys are doing well & miss u! :)
~luv chanda & family~