Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sound of Silence


Hello Everyone. Things here are great. Haven't been doing to much this week. I've been trying to finish some of the small projects around the house that need to be done. This week I've been working on Abbie's room. I'm almost done.
On Monday Abbie went with Grandma and Grandpa Lane and Sarah to Idaho City. From what I heard, she had a blast. She got to play in the water and then get dirty. She came home happy as can be. I was glad to she her go have fun with family. It was also nice to have just one kid again to take care of. I almost forgot how easy it was.
William is doing great to. All he does is grow. He loves to play with Abbie when ever she decides to let him. He also loves to play on the piano. I think that he is done being a baby and whats to be a big boy so bad. I think that it wont be to much longer and he will be my big boy.
Well, I should go and I will write again next week.

No comments: