Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello everybody. First I would like to apologize to everyone for not updating my blog last week. Apparently some people look froward to see pictures of the kids and see what we are up to. You know how you are.

Things here have been going slow. Last week we really didn't do anything to write about. So this week I made sure that we did something fun. Wednesday Josh played baseball at the church. They had the Elders Quorum play against the young men. It was a pretty close game, the young men won but only by one point. It was a lot of fun to watch. Then on Thursday we all went to the church orchard and picked apples. We didn't get much done with two kids but we had fun doing it. Today in relief society we found out that the apples that we picked goes to President Hinkley and he puts one on all of the general authorities chairs. I thought that was pretty cool to find out that the one's that we picked went there.
Well Abbie had definitely hit her terrible two's. I don't know how I am going to survive her and William's teething all at the same time. But I will try and do my best. I hope that all of you are happy to hear from us and I hope that I have more eventful days up ahead. Write to you all soon. Bye.

No comments: