Monday, October 1, 2007

It's about time!!

Hey everyone. I didn't forget to do my blog this week, I was just really busy with other stuff that I just didn't have the time. This week has been a busy and fun week. First off Josh finally started to work on the patio. He wants the side that you see in the picture finished in time for Abbie's birthday. So far we got half of it done on Saturday. Know if the weather holds up we might be able to work on it this week to.

Abbie and William are doing great. They both went with grandma and aunt Sarah to the museum Saturday. Mom says that they were both very good and not a problem. I was so glad to hear that because I am always worried how William will act when I'm not around. He is so much a mama's boy.

Sunday we had a small family reunion at the Nampa park. There I got to see my Uncle Ed and my cousin Crystal. I haven't seen her in I don't know how many years. It was really nice to be able to talk to her and catch up.

This week I also finished Abbie's halloween costume. I hate to toot my own horn, but I do nice work. She is going to be the cuties fairy ever.

Well, I need to go and I will have more to say next weekend. Bye.

No comments: