Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All better


Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't send out my blog on Sunday. We had a busy week. It started off with everyone got the flu but me. So all week I took care of my family. And now that everyone is better, I'm trying to get my house back in order.
The kids are doing good. William is more miserable then ever. Now that he's not sick he decides to cut some more teeth. I can't wait till there all there. Then I can finally catch a break. The good news about his is that he started crawling on Saturday. It's only a inch at a time but it is so cute to watch. Hopefully next week I will get in on video so I can show you all.
Abbie is doing a lot better know. She was the sickest one in the group. It took her a few days just to be able to keep anything down. But she sure was a trooper. She started a new thing this week. It's call annoying mommy. She follows me around the house and says mom repeatedly. It was cute at first but now I just want it to stop. I guess that is part of the joy being a mom. Yea me. :)
Well, I better go and I will write again to you all soon. Bye.

No comments: