Saturday, November 10, 2007

Look how's talking now

Hey everyone. This week has been a very crazy one. Abbie is acting like she been wired on sugar even though she only gets maybe one piece of her halloween candy a day. And William started to get back in his funk after giving mom a couple of days off. So if anyone wants him just let me know and he's all yours (just until he's better of course). Other then that they are the greatest thing to have around. Abbie makes us laugh every time she does something crazy. And William can still melt our hearts with one of his big smiles.

William did the best thing about 3 in the morning on Monday. I went down stairs to take care of him when all of a sudden he looked at me and said Mama. Of course I was the only one who heard him so no one believed me. So I got him to say it at the dinner table for all to hear.

Josh couldn't believe that his little man would say such a bad word. After all they are supposed to be allies. But he still does love him even thought mommy seems to come first.

Well I will talk to you all again next week. Bye.

No comments: