Sunday, February 10, 2008

ROCK ON!


ROCK ON!!!!! As you can see that is what Abbie is doing. She likes to play with her guitar when we watch a certain episode of 'Word World' (on pbs). All the animal build musical instruments, and the sheep builds a guitar and starts to rock out on it. You would have to see it to see what I'm talking about.
William got his other tooth a couple of weeks ago. Now his smile is getting cuter and cuter. He's still not walking yet, I'm not sure when it will happen but I hope soon.
Josh has been working hard on my dinning room. the pantry in done and he got me a new back door that matches the pantry doors. Yesterday he tore out the wall between the dinning room and kitchen. It looks so much bigger now. We should have the dinning room finished by William's birthday.
Well, I'll talk to you all again hopefully real soon. Bye.

No comments: