Sunday, March 16, 2008

My buddy Penguine

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been writing much but the kids and I were sick the other week and then it took me one more week to catch up with what I didn't do. But now everyone is doing great.

Abbie is talking so much better now. All she wants to do it to talk to everyone on the phone, the only problem with that is that she doesn't like to give it up. You ask her for it and she says "Abbie Talk" and she does.

William is getting two more teeth. So as some of you know, that mean crankiness. But he is doing a lot better now. He is also walking all over the place. It surprises me how fast they figure out stuff. He is starting to form words. He says Hi and I swear he said thanks to me the other day. He is also testing his limits with mommy, he puts his hands on the t.v. and looks back at me to see if I tell him no or not. Smart little boy he it.

Josh and I are doing good. I got one side of the banister stained. I will get the other one done when Josh put it together then I will show it to you all on the blog then. One step at a time. Then the house will be done.

Well, I hope you all are doing great. And I will write again soon. I hope. Bye.

No comments: