Sunday, March 2, 2008

And he said, "let there be light."


Well as you can see I got some pretty cool lights for my dinning room and kitchen. They look so good with the colors in the dinning room I couldn't have asked for a better match.

Everyone here is doing good. William is teething again. He is the most crankiest little man I have ever meet. But I still love him.
Abbie is doing ok. She's a little sick. I took her temp tonight and it was 100.3, so she crashed on the couch. Other then that she has been my little model. Those of you that know Josh got me a really cool sewing machine for christmas. Well the past few weeks I've been sewing up a storm. Last blog Abbie was wearing the easter dress I made her, and this week she is showing off her new blouse and shorts. And those of you who don't know, I made them all without a pattern. I created them all myself. Josh is pretty proud of me. He thinks that now I can make my own clothing line. If I ever did, right now it would be in the toddler stage. I'm still working out the kinks thought. So far the shirt and shorts fit her but not for long :( but I will get there some day.
Well, I better go. I will write again soon. Bye. And Yes that is a squirrel on her butt.









No comments: