Monday, April 28, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things here have been crazy. Josh has been out of town now for a month and Abbie has been sick one a week. I think that we finally got the flu out of the house and out of Abbie.

Other then Abbie being sick, we've been great. We have been able to play outside this weekend. Josh was able to come home this weekend and I think he got to see how much he was missed. The first morning home Abbie decided to crawl into bed with us and would not leave her daddy alone. Even when I tried to tell Josh something Abbie would look at me and say " No mommy, I talk daddy." I really made his day.

Today has been fun so far. The kids and I went outside so I could clean up a few things to put on craigslist. The weather was amazing. I put them in their swimsuits and they played in the sprinklers. William wasn't so sure about it at first but then started to get a little braver. Then we put the slide in the pool and William thought it was the meanest thing that his mommy had ever done to him. But as you all know Abbie had a blast. And now they are both sleeping like angels.

Well, I better go. I will try and write more often. Bye.





No comments: