Monday, May 5, 2008

Splish Splash


I everyone. As you can see today was a nice day. It was 77 degrees and the new pool came out to play. Abbie and William had a blast. It was the best 35.00 I have ever spent (with josh's permission of course).
Things here are good. Josh is still out of town. Don't know how much longer. But we miss him lots. William said his first phrase last week. He said " I got it". He also follows me around the house saying "MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM" you all know how much fun that stage is.
Now I have 2 of them doing it. I think I should change my name. Any suggestions (lol).
I got my mother's day - birthday present today. I got to pick it out myself. It is a babylock serger. It is so cool. It threads itself. Pretty cool huh. Now all I have to do is to start selling the clothes that I am making.
Well, I should go. I got lots of things to do. Like be lazy (kids are in bed). I will write again soon. Bye.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

looks like a fun little water park! Your kids are the cutest. Congrats on your serger.

The Hemming's said...

Hey Melanie, I found your blog on Shauna's. I can't believe how many of us have blogs, it is pretty funny. Anyways just thought I would say hi. I am going to add you as one of my blogging friends if you don't mind.-Emily Hemming

Kristi M. said...

One of my friends little girls started calling her "your magis-steve" one day. I found that to be a pretty good name.