Monday, May 19, 2008

This is fun


Hey everyone. Things here are good. Sorry it's been a while, it just gets to darn hot now in the computer room I just don't spend a lot of time up here anymore.

Well, as you can see Abbie and William are having so much fun playing together. They get along pretty well for the most part. Abbie has started her potty training lessons today. So far she is doing really well. Josh and I promised that he will take just her out for icecream when he gets home if she keeps up the good work. I have never seen a little girl so excited to get icecream before.

William is doing great. He has cut another moler. That makes 3 now, so he has a total of 5 more to go. He has just been the funniest little boy that I have ever seen. For the past 2 weeks he has been falling asleep in his high chair either while he is eating or right after he ate. It is so funny to watch.

Josh is still in Rexburg. Still don't know when he will be back but we all hope soon. But I have been keeping myself busy though. For my birthday almost everyone got me something that had to do with sewing. So I've been working on some new projects. Well, I need to go to bed. Write to you all later. Bye.



1 comment:

Kristi M. said...

I can't believe he ate the entire thing and still stayed asleep. Gunnar has yet to fall asleep at the table. I expected it but it never happened. I just love that little guy.