Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update on the Houdeks

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't updated lately. I could lie and say that I've been busy, but it's just been to hot in the computer room to want to be up there for to long.
I figured instead of a long blog that I would just post some pictures of what we have done since the last post.


Abbie love the firework we did at mom and dads house. She said that the worms were her favorite.

Abbie's been doing so well in the swimming department I went out and got her some Dora Goggles. She calls them her oggles.


Sarah and I finally got mom to play guitar hero with us. I think she had a blast. She would hit the right buttons but she would forget to strum.


This week my mom and I took the kids to the fair. They got their face painted and balloons. Abbie's favorite part was running throw the water. (sorry if I spelled that wrong).



No comments: