Saturday, April 18, 2009

Moving up

Well, the other day Abbie and I were talking and I told her that William was getting to big for his car seat and needed hers. I told her that she was big enough for a booster seat. She thought that that was pretty cool and wanted a pink one. Well, we already had a couple of booster seats that was giving to us by family.

So Abbie and I went to Jo-Ann's and picked out some fabric that she liked and made a new cover for it. She loves the stripe and I love the colors. It's not the best sewing job that I've done but it will have to do.

7 comments:

lanes ranch said...

Melanie, That looks great!!!

Sutton Family said...

Wow, that's really cool! You really should make a store on Etsy. You're very talented.

Kristi M. said...

You are seriously so talented. Sewing is somthing that I really can't do.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Melanie-
You are so amazing with the sewing abilities, one of these days I am going to have to come over for some lessons!

Jakob and Aleen said...

Melanie you are so talented. That's really neat.

Custom Metal Art said...

hey mel, it's chris lane!!! your blog is so much cooler than mine! maybe if you have time, call me and help me make mine cooler! my phone number is 514-0736. i am laid off, so i am here all day. call me please!!!! chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie this is Pat Finn!!! Your mom encouraged me to take a look at your family blog page and it is wonderful. Grandpa Quint is doing the typing and most of the word choices:-) We all here wish you and your beautiful family well.