Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birtday Party

Well, it sure had been a while since my last update. Since then I somehow lost my charger for my camera. It took a lot of convincing toS Josh to let me buy a new one. Now I can take pictures again. So much has happened I honestly can't remember it all. So here's our February updated.
William turned 3 on the 24th. That weekend we had the family party. We got to celebrate two birthdays that day. William's cousin Zuleka turn 1 on the same day (24th). So here's some picture of our party.

I love the look on his face.
William posing with his Larryboy Cake. I made them out of fondant.
Gammy painted him Larryboy for his superhero room.

Zuleka with her birthday cake

I think she liked it.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Happy birthday William! Looks like a fun little party and of course the cake looks great!