Tuesday, September 7, 2010

William

It's been a while since my last update. I would like to say that I've been busy but I just have been slacking. Well as most of you know that William was diagnosed with seizures. They are that bad, all he does is fall or look like he's a little off balanced. He is on medication for it and they say that it should take care of it. They don't know how long he needs to be on it but they are thinking maybe a couple of years.
Our poor little boy has been such a big trooper with everything. So many doctors in a weeks time. I did get to take pictures of his EEG.

Nurse drawing on his head where all the wires will go.
He sat so still, they gave him a mirror so he could watch.


One of the tests he had to blow on a pinwheel

The last part of the test he had to go to sleep. I wasn't easy but he managed to, and then he wouldn't wake up when they were done.

1 comment:

shellysanford said...

poor little guy, glad that they finally figured it out.