Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ride'em cowgirls

Howdy Cow Pokes. How ya'll doin? We're all doing great here. We had a lot of fun this week. First Gammy and Gampy Houdek (mike and lila) surprised us with a visit. Abbie was soo happy to see her gammy she couldn't get off the couch fast enough. Even though they were only here for a day, it sure made ours.

After all that excitement we went to the park in meridian for our future Aunty Pam's birthday and got to see and play with Aunt Ashley and Britten. It was so nice to be able to see and visit with them both. I couldn't believe how big that girl has gotten. Then on Sunday Abbie and Britten got to go horse back riding. They both had a blast and Abbie didn't want to get off. I think she's going to be my little cowgirl.

Well, William is doing about the same. Still growing like a weed. Josh and I mesured him last week and he was 29 inches tall. He is already one noch higher in his suacer. I can't believe that he's going to be 6 months on the 24th. It just doesn't seem like its been that long.

I hope that all is well with all of you and have a wonderful week. Bye.

No comments: